Sunday 27 December 2009

View towards Aeschi from Tschentenalp


This post is for Mike Figgy and everyone else with family in Aeschi, Switzerland. Thanks Mike for your comment on our Christmas greetings post. My wife told my about your comment on the T-bar ski lift at Tschentenalp this morning and when we reached the top, I decided to take a picture of Frutigtal and Aeschi to give you a (nearly) live image of your family's village. Aeschi is marked with a read dot. Niederhorn and Sichlä (u-shape mountain pass) in the background. ...and yep, we still need a little more snow to consider it a perfect winter :)

4 comments:

Mikey Figgy said...

I'm touched for the comments, thanks. I will be in Aeschi in April for a few days so the pics are an appreciated reminder!

Mikey Figgy said...

I'm going to be in Aeschi for a couple of days (April 6-8) and thought of perhaps buying you a beer, but my time is too short- but I will be back again, with a little more time and will drop a note to see if you would like to meet then,
Mike
P.S. I also author a blog- if you're interested, it's http://fantasyinglass.blogspot.com/

Mikey Figgy said...

I'm coming for a visit Aug.18 to Sept 8. and spending some time around Thun as we traipse around Switzerland. If you are so inclined my wife and I would like to invite you perhaps for a beer and a chat?
Mike and Pat

Netherland said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that get the value of providing a high quality resource for free. It is like the phrasewhat goes around comes around routine.