Sunday 6 May 2007

Outdootlunatics go live

Greatful every day to live in a great Swiss outdoor area, so why not share our experiences with anyone interested in outdoor activities around the world. Why do we do it? Travel guides in general are driven by commercial forces and need to publish what mainstreamers are after, as only this sells and brings profit. Real off the beaten track hints are very rare and hard to find. That's why we aim at posting travel and adventure tips and ideas from our region - mainly the Bernese Oberland, Switzerland - for other outdoor maniacs. We hope you like it and are happy to hear your comments!

2 comments:

RobFerrari said...

Hi,
I am a big fan of the Bernese Oberland and a blog like this with the "off the beaten track" activities looks and sounds brilliant. I love the place myself, will also be thinking of doing some of these things you post as they will be different to the norm!

I'll mention you in my blog today :)

Keep up the good work!

Rob

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

We got back from that area on May 30th, and it is just the best. I've blogged our rather tame adventures there as well, around Murren.